- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
How Meghan Markle’s dream of a home birth was dashed by Prince Harry
Meghan Markle had her baby in a London hospital and not at home as she wanted, a report by Daily Mail has revealed. The overdue Duchess was reportedly rushed to a hospital on Sunday by Harry and their Scotland Yard security team.
According to the publication, the Duchess of Sussex, who was a week overdue, was whisked off amid such secrecy that even senior royals weren’t told.
It is believed that she was taken to a London hospital on Sunday night and she remained there overnight before her baby was born at 5:26am on Monday with Prince Harry by her side.