- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Canadian rapper, Drake has bought himself a new private plane.
The “In My Feelings” rapper took to Instagram to show off the new customized plane, Air Drake. The giant 767 has two bedrooms and it’s said to have cost him between $75 and $100 million.
He captioned the video:
‘Nothing was the same for real.’
In the video, Drake says “No rental, no timeshare, no co-owners” and then pointed to Ajay Virmani, President & CEO of Cargojet Airways, who he gave credit for making the deal happen.
See photos below;
Watch the video below