- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Canadian rapper, Drake has bought himself a new private plane.
The “In My Feelings” rapper took to Instagram to show off the new customized plane, Air Drake. The giant 767 has two bedrooms and it’s said to have cost him between $75 and $100 million.
He captioned the video:
‘Nothing was the same for real.’
In the video, Drake says “No rental, no timeshare, no co-owners” and then pointed to Ajay Virmani, President & CEO of Cargojet Airways, who he gave credit for making the deal happen.
See photos below;
Watch the video below