- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Transgender woman set to marry her pastor in Ghana
Angela Coleman, a 26-year old transgender woman , has revealed plans to get married to her man, a Belgium-based Ghanaian pastor.
The Transgender woman, Angela Coleman revealed this in an exclusive interview with Joy News.
Speaking about her new found self, Angela said:
“I wasn’t born this way but circumstances brought me here and I believe it was God’s intention for me to change into a woman someday”.
Narrating how the change came about, she disclosed:
“I was initially scared because I was receiving death threats just because people thought I was gay but now I don’t think there is someone out there who hates me so I feel proud and free-spirited and my family is okay with who I have become. I completely feel like a woman and would have killed myself if I hadn’t undergone the surgery”.
According to Angela Coleman, Belgium-based Pastor will be the first man in her life since becoming a transgender.
“I am attracted to men and I have a boyfriend who is in his late forties. I was surprised because I never believed I would date or marry a pastor but he proposed about eight months ago and it was a very wonderful feeling.
“We are making plans towards a big wedding and his family has accepted me for who I am with his mom coming down on May 27 to see me”, Angela disclosed.