- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Transgender woman set to marry her pastor in Ghana
Angela Coleman, a 26-year old transgender woman , has revealed plans to get married to her man, a Belgium-based Ghanaian pastor.
The Transgender woman, Angela Coleman revealed this in an exclusive interview with Joy News.
Speaking about her new found self, Angela said:
“I wasn’t born this way but circumstances brought me here and I believe it was God’s intention for me to change into a woman someday”.
Narrating how the change came about, she disclosed:
“I was initially scared because I was receiving death threats just because people thought I was gay but now I don’t think there is someone out there who hates me so I feel proud and free-spirited and my family is okay with who I have become. I completely feel like a woman and would have killed myself if I hadn’t undergone the surgery”.
According to Angela Coleman, Belgium-based Pastor will be the first man in her life since becoming a transgender.
“I am attracted to men and I have a boyfriend who is in his late forties. I was surprised because I never believed I would date or marry a pastor but he proposed about eight months ago and it was a very wonderful feeling.
“We are making plans towards a big wedding and his family has accepted me for who I am with his mom coming down on May 27 to see me”, Angela disclosed.