- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Duncan Mighty shades Nigerian women who undergo cosmetic surgery
Singer Duncan Mighty has thrown a shade at women who do cosmetic surgery as he showers praises on actress Regina Daniels.
This was after social media influencer Tunde Ednut shared a picture of the young actress who’s in a relationship with 59-year old billionaire Ned Nwoko.
The picture shows the actress beside a Ferrari car and surrounded by armed security men.
According to Tunde Ednut:
Regina Daniels flaunts her husband’s tight and extra security men, as she storms the streets of Abuja riding her husband’s multi-million worth Ferrari.
Laying his opinion bare on Tunde Ednut’s comment section is Duncan Mighty who made it clear that what is happening to the actress is a good news far better than today’s women undergoing cosmetic surgery.
This kind of news is what I wish our women in this country not buying extra Yash and breasts enlargement. Congratulations nne.