- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
R. Kelly’s daughter ‘forced to drop out of college’ because he stopped paying her tuition
American R&B singer, R. Kelly has reportedly stopped paying his daughter’s college tuition, forcing her to drop out of school.
According to media reports, Kelly’s daughter, Joann Lee was attending an art school in California, and attempted to sign up for new courses for her next semester but was denied because of unpaid tuition.
R. Kelly is reportedly supposed to pay for Lee’s education until she turns 23, but sources are saying the young woman was cut off in 2018 without any notice. Since then, the singer’s camp has responded, saying Kelly thought his daughter already dropped out of school, which is why there were no payments made.
R Kelly’s Crisis Manager, Darrell Johnson, said that the singer must receive billing statements and proof of expenses in order to pay for Joann’s education. He claims Kelly never received them, additionally, he said R Kelly believed that Joann had chosen to drop out of school herself, and so he stopped getting bills.