- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Man pretending to be mad caught trying to kidnap a child in Lagos
A man pretending to be mad has been caught in Egbeda area of Lagos while attempting to kidnap a child. According to an Instagram user, Ifetemi who posted a picture and video of the man claims the man who many believed was a madman was caught at egbeda trying to kidnap a child before he was arrested.
See video below.
Ifetemi warns that people should be vigilant about people we see walking around the streets thinking they are MAD because some of them are actually normal. He is allegedly in Police custody.
This man caught might just be a case out of many as kidnappers are beginning to device any means and strategy to carry out their plans.
In a recent post we shared, a woman caught on camera attempting to kidnap 4-year-old at McDonald but has been arrested. The incident happened on Tuesday afternoon and the security camera shows a woman carrying a 4-year-old out of a McDonald’s restaurant located in the 1300 block of East Olympic Boulevard. As the woman attempted to enter a parked vehicle, a witness stopped her and she fled on foot from the area, the LAPD said.