- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
With you by my side, I’m ready for the next 4 years — VP Yemi Osinbajo tells wife
Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo has showered encomiums on his wife, Dolapo Osinbajo for standing by him through his first term in office.
As he assumed office for a second term today May 29th, Osinbajo shared a photo of his wife and himself on his Twitter handle and thanked her for being a solid support system throughout his first term. He added that he is ready to continue to serve with her by his side.
See his tweet below.
The Vice President also appreciate President Muhammadu Buhari for giving the opportunity to serve. Osinbajo wrote:
The call to service is one I take very seriously.
I am thankful to President Muhammadu Buhari for the opportunity to assist in the service of the Nigerian people.
Together, Nigeria will prevail!