- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
With you by my side, I’m ready for the next 4 years — VP Yemi Osinbajo tells wife
Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo has showered encomiums on his wife, Dolapo Osinbajo for standing by him through his first term in office.
As he assumed office for a second term today May 29th, Osinbajo shared a photo of his wife and himself on his Twitter handle and thanked her for being a solid support system throughout his first term. He added that he is ready to continue to serve with her by his side.
See his tweet below.
The Vice President also appreciate President Muhammadu Buhari for giving the opportunity to serve. Osinbajo wrote:
The call to service is one I take very seriously.
I am thankful to President Muhammadu Buhari for the opportunity to assist in the service of the Nigerian people.
Together, Nigeria will prevail!