- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
Breaking: Forbes names Rihanna the wealthiest female musician in the world with $600m
Barely 24-hours after Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter officially became Hip Hop’s first billionaire, Forbes has named Robyn Rihanna Fenty as “The World’s Richest Female Musician.”
Forbes magazine revealed the 31-year-old R&B/Pop icon from Barbados has an estimated fortune of $600 million which puts Rihanna’s net worth ahead of Madonna ($570 million), Céline Dion ($450 million), and Beyoncé ($400 million).
While Rihanna became a global superstar because of #1 hits such as “Umbrella,” “Rude Boy,” “We Found Love,” and “Work,” it’s her reported 15% ownership in Fenty Beauty cosmetics that plays the biggest part in the entertainer being $400 million away from billionaire status. Fenty Beauty is worth approximately $3 billion.
Rihanna also co-owns the Savage X Fenty lingerie line. Additionally, the 9-time Grammy winner recently announced a new fashion brand with LVMH, the company that owns around 50% of Fenty Beauty.