- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
Breaking: Forbes names Rihanna the wealthiest female musician in the world with $600m
Barely 24-hours after Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter officially became Hip Hop’s first billionaire, Forbes has named Robyn Rihanna Fenty as “The World’s Richest Female Musician.”
Forbes magazine revealed the 31-year-old R&B/Pop icon from Barbados has an estimated fortune of $600 million which puts Rihanna’s net worth ahead of Madonna ($570 million), Céline Dion ($450 million), and Beyoncé ($400 million).
While Rihanna became a global superstar because of #1 hits such as “Umbrella,” “Rude Boy,” “We Found Love,” and “Work,” it’s her reported 15% ownership in Fenty Beauty cosmetics that plays the biggest part in the entertainer being $400 million away from billionaire status. Fenty Beauty is worth approximately $3 billion.
Rihanna also co-owns the Savage X Fenty lingerie line. Additionally, the 9-time Grammy winner recently announced a new fashion brand with LVMH, the company that owns around 50% of Fenty Beauty.