- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
Trending Pictures Of Slay Queen With Tribal Marks
In the 21st century where people are ashamed of their tribal marks, this lady is proud of hers and it looks good on her.
The drawing of tribal marks is going into extinction due to westernization. The argument is that it disfigures the faces of people.
It appears that the point made by the people might not stand if the looks of this lady is to be considered. She seems to look beautiful and unique with the tribal marks on her face.
Many have showered her with praises on Instagram as they seek to unveil her full identity.