- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
Trending Pictures Of Slay Queen With Tribal Marks
In the 21st century where people are ashamed of their tribal marks, this lady is proud of hers and it looks good on her.
The drawing of tribal marks is going into extinction due to westernization. The argument is that it disfigures the faces of people.
It appears that the point made by the people might not stand if the looks of this lady is to be considered. She seems to look beautiful and unique with the tribal marks on her face.
Many have showered her with praises on Instagram as they seek to unveil her full identity.