- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Trending Pictures Of Slay Queen With Tribal Marks
In the 21st century where people are ashamed of their tribal marks, this lady is proud of hers and it looks good on her.
The drawing of tribal marks is going into extinction due to westernization. The argument is that it disfigures the faces of people.
It appears that the point made by the people might not stand if the looks of this lady is to be considered. She seems to look beautiful and unique with the tribal marks on her face.
Many have showered her with praises on Instagram as they seek to unveil her full identity.