- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Kemi Olunloyo slams Naira Marley over attack on Ruggedman in London
Kemi Olunloyo has called out Naira Marley and his fans over a recent attack on Ruggedman in London, just a day after the young rapper was released from prison.
The controversial journalist who has always been in support of Marley, however did not hesitate to call him to order.
Kemi Olunloyo who slammed Naira Marley and his fans after Ruggedman was attacked in London, stated that nobody needs to be attacked for advocacy or freedom of expression.
She wrote on Instagram;
Marlians, be guided. Don’t be part of this. Violence is not the answer to anything. My whole family almost got killed yesterday because of cash, gadgets and jewelry. My son @richkjtmusic lost all his devices and studio equipment. We were beaten, my 79yo mom tortured at gunpoint.
My #ptsd heightened, my family too now. Nobody needs to be attacked for advocacy or freedom of expression. I support @nairamarleybut not supporting assaulting @ruggedybaba. Sorry Ruggedman. Young ppl don’t take your foolishness to foreign countries. God bless the Naira, Nigeria and everyone