- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes out suit against Wike’s eligibility
- Breaking: Obasanjo raises alarm in another open letter to Buhari [Full text]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnapped former Super Eagles coach’s mother in Bayelsa
- Breaking: Samson Siasia’s mother kidnapped in Bayelsa
- Just in: Kidnappers kill Sen Abbo’s uncle, abduct stepmother
Ruggedman uploads video of his attack in London, Nigerians react
Moments after Ruggedman posted video of his attack in London by some men thought to be supporters of Naira Marley, Nigerians stormed his Instagram page to give their reactions.
Although there were mixed reactions to the incident, majority of the young people that gave their thoughts blamed the rapper for the ordeal of the young rapper, who spent more than a month in detention.
Some of the commenters didn’t show support of the attack as they continually blame the mis-guided minds of the modern Nigerian youth.
See reactions as gathered on the rapper’s page on Instagram:
*** They are very stupid ..,.first they did not attack SIMI that put EFCC eye ? on him Also they did not Attack him NAIRA Marley who exposes himself .now he puts himself for trouble n the stupid youths are fighting innocent man that has helped them with police brutality.The voice of the youth Ruggedy baba
*** Ur beating sure die oh ..no enter southy oh …u go collect gan ..anywhere I sight you men go run enter you any how …
*** Be safe man, saw the recent video and no doubt it was sad. Tread carefully this period please. One Love
*** flydraco: Fuckin snitch
*** The comment section here shows the value of our youth today . We are fast losing it . This is quite unfortunate
***God be with you bro @ruggedybaba … I believe in your movement .. thanks for being you … say no to fraud , say no to violence
Rapper Ruggedman attacked in London by four young men.
— Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) June 15, 2019