- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
Ruggedman uploads video of his attack in London, Nigerians react
Moments after Ruggedman posted video of his attack in London by some men thought to be supporters of Naira Marley, Nigerians stormed his Instagram page to give their reactions.
Although there were mixed reactions to the incident, majority of the young people that gave their thoughts blamed the rapper for the ordeal of the young rapper, who spent more than a month in detention.
Some of the commenters didn’t show support of the attack as they continually blame the mis-guided minds of the modern Nigerian youth.
See reactions as gathered on the rapper’s page on Instagram:
*** They are very stupid ..,.first they did not attack SIMI that put EFCC eye ? on him Also they did not Attack him NAIRA Marley who exposes himself .now he puts himself for trouble n the stupid youths are fighting innocent man that has helped them with police brutality.The voice of the youth Ruggedy baba
*** Ur beating sure die oh ..no enter southy oh …u go collect gan ..anywhere I sight you men go run enter you any how …
*** Be safe man, saw the recent video and no doubt it was sad. Tread carefully this period please. One Love
*** flydraco: Fuckin snitch
*** The comment section here shows the value of our youth today . We are fast losing it . This is quite unfortunate
***God be with you bro @ruggedybaba … I believe in your movement .. thanks for being you … say no to fraud , say no to violence
Rapper Ruggedman attacked in London by four young men.
— Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) June 15, 2019