- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
An unnamed student of Ekiti State University has reportedly run mad shortly after alighting from a commercial bus popularly known as ”Akoto” in front of the famous NNPC junction at the Iworoko area of the state.
He was heard screaming ”aje oo” which means wealth repeatedly while he continued displaying madness at the famous junction.
Not long after screaming ”aje oo”, he began screaming ”ha baba da da” which means good old man. These utterances of his got people around him concluded that he must have engaged in money rituals.
He was later overpowered and handed over to the police.
Watch the video below: