- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
An unnamed student of Ekiti State University has reportedly run mad shortly after alighting from a commercial bus popularly known as ”Akoto” in front of the famous NNPC junction at the Iworoko area of the state.
He was heard screaming ”aje oo” which means wealth repeatedly while he continued displaying madness at the famous junction.
Not long after screaming ”aje oo”, he began screaming ”ha baba da da” which means good old man. These utterances of his got people around him concluded that he must have engaged in money rituals.
He was later overpowered and handed over to the police.
Watch the video below: