- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
I had nothing to do with helicopter incident on Lagos- Benin Express – Julian Osula
Luxury Entrepreneur and CEO of Julian’s Luxury, Mr. Julian Osula has denied being the rumoured billionaire that was picked up by a helicopter on Benin-Lagos Express Road over the weekend.
Julian in his reaction to the trending stories claiming he was the VIP on the flight, said it was an “IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR” amongst Bloggers and Online Publishers in Nigeria who go to press without any iota of investigation whatsoever on stories with no single truth in them.
According him, he was contacted by the publisher of Precious Eze’s Blog who called to confirm is the story was true.
He however denied being the passenger on the said flight and that he only re-posted the video on his page just like every other Nigerian did after it went viral.
“There is no single truth in that story and I don’t know why these people would do this”. “All I did was upload the video when I saw it like every other person did and being a Luxury Entrepreneur, I captioned my upload thus, “REAL LUXURY LIFESTYLE…..THE POWER OF MONEY…..PICKING UP A VIP WHO IS STUCK IN TRAFFIC ON THE LAGOS BENIN EXPRESSWAY”.
These purveyors of fake news concluded on their own that I must have been the one who either got picked up or sent the chopper to pick someone..”