- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
I had nothing to do with helicopter incident on Lagos- Benin Express – Julian Osula
Luxury Entrepreneur and CEO of Julian’s Luxury, Mr. Julian Osula has denied being the rumoured billionaire that was picked up by a helicopter on Benin-Lagos Express Road over the weekend.
Julian in his reaction to the trending stories claiming he was the VIP on the flight, said it was an “IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR” amongst Bloggers and Online Publishers in Nigeria who go to press without any iota of investigation whatsoever on stories with no single truth in them.
According him, he was contacted by the publisher of Precious Eze’s Blog who called to confirm is the story was true.
He however denied being the passenger on the said flight and that he only re-posted the video on his page just like every other Nigerian did after it went viral.
“There is no single truth in that story and I don’t know why these people would do this”. “All I did was upload the video when I saw it like every other person did and being a Luxury Entrepreneur, I captioned my upload thus, “REAL LUXURY LIFESTYLE…..THE POWER OF MONEY…..PICKING UP A VIP WHO IS STUCK IN TRAFFIC ON THE LAGOS BENIN EXPRESSWAY”.
These purveyors of fake news concluded on their own that I must have been the one who either got picked up or sent the chopper to pick someone..”