- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
- BREAKING: Chelsea complete stunning comeback to draw with nine-man Ajax
- BREAKING: FG orders NCC to reduce data cost
- BREAKING: Court sacks Reps majority leader
Dino Melaye attacks APC over alleged plot to create false propaganda
Senator representing Kogi West District in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has attacked the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for allegedly plotting to create false propaganda with the aim of swaying the people to its camp ahead of the November 16 governorship election in Kogi state.
According to him, the party is scheming to stage fake defections from opposition parties to the APC.
Melaye, who made this known in a post on his Twitter handle yesterday, also alerted Nigerians to be vigilant of other ‘tricks by the APC.’
He alleged that the decamping activity was being organized by the government house in Lokoja, the state capital.
His tweet reads; “Watch out for fake decamping into APC in Kogi organized by Govt House lokoja to create false propaganda of winning people. Jobless souls.”
Senator Melaye is an aspirant for the office of Kogi governor, having declared his intention to run for the position last month.