- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Nigerian Man reveals how his dad scammed him of N150,000
A Nigerian medical doctor, Dr. Ayeni has revealed how his dad allegedly scammed him of a sum of N150,000.
According to the doctor, his father called him and requested for the money with the excuse that he needed to repair the roof of his house damaged by rain. He sent the money immediately, only to realize it was a lie and that the roof had been in a perfect condition.
He then confronted his dad and demanded to know why he lied, only to be told that he was paid back with the coin he sold to them as a student – He also lied to get money from them while in school.
My dad once called me & told me that rain has removed the roof of our house & he needs 150k to fix it ASAP. I quickly sent it. I only realised later that it was a lie & when I confronted him, he said, “You think all those lies you told when you were in sch, we didn’t know?”
My dad once called me & told me that rain has removed the roof of our house & he needs 150k to fix it ASAP. I quickly sent it.
I only realised later that it was a lie & when I confronted him, he said, "You think all those lies you told when you were in sch, we didn't know?"😁😁
— Dr Ayeni Official (@Adamsayeni) July 12, 2019