- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Man finds himself in Ibadan after answering an unknown call in Lagos
A Lagos based man finds himself in Ibadan after answering an unknown call in Lagos
A man identified as Mathew Isichei Chukwuebuka, who is based in Lagos has narrated how he mysteriously found himself in Ibadan, Oyo State, after answering a phone call from a father and son kidnap gang.
According to Chukwuebuka, he was called through his phone and doesn’t know how he got to Ibadan. Mathew said upon his arrival, he was given something from a black pot to eat, causing him to lose his senses, he revealed to the Lagos State Police Command.
Meanwhile, the police command has arrested two suspected kidnappers, Thoa Akorede and Alhaji Muhibudeen Akorede, who abducted him.
The victim was ordered to surrender his phone to them and the phone was programmed to reject any incoming calls except the only line that they were demanding ransom through.
Chukwuebuka told the police that his abductors collected all the money in his possession and were demanding for more. He said they also took him to an ATM point where they withdrew the sum of N10,000 from his account. .
They demanded a ransom of N30,000,000 to be paid into the victim’s bank account. He was detained in their custody for a period of 9 days without being fed.