- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Boris Johnson Emerges As British Prime Minister
Boris Johnson has emerged as the new British Prime Minister after defeating rival, Jeremy Hunt.
Boris Johnson has been elected leader of Britain’s ruling Conservative Party after defeating his rival, Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt.
Johnson won 92,000 votes and Hunt 46,000.
The former Mayor of London, famous for his mop of blonde hair and political and linguistic gaffes, will replace Theresa May as prime minister on Wednesday.
He has promised Tory members he would deliver Brexit before 31 October, despite a seemingly interminable stalemate in Parliament.