- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
As we celebrate “World Hepatitis Day”, 8 symptoms of hepatitis B you mustn’t ignore
As the world celebrates Hepatitis Day, there are signs and symptoms of hepatitis B we need to know.
Today is the World Hepatitis Day.
Signs and symptoms of hepatitis B range from mild to severe. They usually appear about one to four months after an individual has been infected, although the symptoms could see them as early as two weeks post-infection.
Doctors warn that some people, usually young children, may not have any symptoms, even when they have been infected.
Hepatitis B signs and symptoms may include:
• Abdominal pain
• Yellowing of your skin and the whites of your eyes (jaundice)