- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Nigerian Lady recounts hiding an engagement ring her boyfriend bought to stop him from proposing to her
A Twitter user with the handle @boluxxx has narrated how she hid an engagement ring her boyfriend of 3 months bought, to stop him from proposing to her. She said that the incident occurred 5 years ago and she broke up with her then boyfriend one week after she hid the ring.
She however admitted having commitment issues at that time, but added that she is better person now after going through therapy for it.
“Around this time 5 years ago i found an engagement ring in my boyfriend’s wardrobe. We had just dated for 3months and man’s was gonna propose. I quietly moved the ring to the top of the wardrobe under shoe box and joined him in looking for it till i broke up a week later. 😏”, she tweeted.
Read her tweets below;