- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Days after his rumored death which has since been debunked, actor Yomi Fabiyi, this afternoon, gave an update on the medical treatment of ailing actor, Babatunde Omidina aka Baba Suwe.
He shared a video of Baba Suwe walking unaided with the caption;
Baba Suwe walking unaided in the hospital this morning in Rhode Island, United States of America (USA). He can now walk WITHOUT the support of a WALKING STICK.
Hopefully soon he will get better and gain accurate balance.
It has been your support and prayers. This is Nigerians working miracle and standing by on one of their own. This is humanity and Baba Suwe is continually grateful. This is who we are as Nigerians.
Bless every soul that helped.
– Yomi Fabiyi”.
Watch video below;