- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Afrobeat star, Ayodeji Balogun aka Wizkid has earned his second Billboard Hot 100 entry with his feature on Beyonce’s ‘Brown Skin Girl’.
Beyonce curated an album based on ‘The Lion King’ featuring several African artists including Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi, Burna Boy and Yemi Alade.
‘Brown Skin Girl’, which is a fan favourite among black women globally, features Wizkid, Saint Jhn, Beyonce and her daughter, Blue Ivy.
This video of a 6-year-old boy singing Brown Skin girl by Beyonce and Wizkid to his baby sister will melt your heart.
Watch the video below:
This 6-year-old boy singing “Brown Skin Girl” to his baby sister is the best thing on the Internet! 😩❤️ pic.twitter.com/wX2sSldWdf
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) August 11, 2019
Brown Skin Girl, a track off Beyonce’s latest album titled, ‘The Lion King: The Gift’, has earned Wizkid more accolades from fans worldwide.
‘The Lion King: The Gift’ album enjoyed impressive collaborations from different Nigerian and African musicians, it became the most talked about music project on the continent of Africa since Queen Bey unveiled the celebrity-studded artiste line-up for the just released album.
Beyonce maintained her status as the number one female singer worldwide, she joined forces with American hip-hop bigwigs including, but not limited to, Kendrick Lemar and her husband Jay-Z to make the musical project a world class.
The album was released on Friday, July 19, 2019 with a host of Nigerian artistes like Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Eazi, not excluding the rave of the moment Wizkid. Other African veteran on the album are Cameroonian artist Salatiel, Ghanaian Shatta Wale, South African artists Moonchild Sanelly and Busiswa.
The track ‘Brown Skin Girl’ which also featured Beyonce’s daughter, Blue Ivy Carter and Brooklyn rapper Saint Jhn, is one of Wizkid’s many stunning international collaborations. The latest song, ‘Brown Skin Girl’ has again placed the ‘Ojuelegba’ crooner at the forefront of his peers in the continent of Africa and his fans have set the social media ablaze with series of positive comments, expressing their excitements about his craft.