- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Afrobeat star, Ayodeji Balogun aka Wizkid has earned his second Billboard Hot 100 entry with his feature on Beyonce’s ‘Brown Skin Girl’.
Beyonce curated an album based on ‘The Lion King’ featuring several African artists including Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi, Burna Boy and Yemi Alade.
‘Brown Skin Girl’, which is a fan favourite among black women globally, features Wizkid, Saint Jhn, Beyonce and her daughter, Blue Ivy.
This video of a 6-year-old boy singing Brown Skin girl by Beyonce and Wizkid to his baby sister will melt your heart.
Watch the video below:
This 6-year-old boy singing “Brown Skin Girl” to his baby sister is the best thing on the Internet! 😩❤️ pic.twitter.com/wX2sSldWdf
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) August 11, 2019
Brown Skin Girl, a track off Beyonce’s latest album titled, ‘The Lion King: The Gift’, has earned Wizkid more accolades from fans worldwide.
‘The Lion King: The Gift’ album enjoyed impressive collaborations from different Nigerian and African musicians, it became the most talked about music project on the continent of Africa since Queen Bey unveiled the celebrity-studded artiste line-up for the just released album.
Beyonce maintained her status as the number one female singer worldwide, she joined forces with American hip-hop bigwigs including, but not limited to, Kendrick Lemar and her husband Jay-Z to make the musical project a world class.
The album was released on Friday, July 19, 2019 with a host of Nigerian artistes like Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Eazi, not excluding the rave of the moment Wizkid. Other African veteran on the album are Cameroonian artist Salatiel, Ghanaian Shatta Wale, South African artists Moonchild Sanelly and Busiswa.
The track ‘Brown Skin Girl’ which also featured Beyonce’s daughter, Blue Ivy Carter and Brooklyn rapper Saint Jhn, is one of Wizkid’s many stunning international collaborations. The latest song, ‘Brown Skin Girl’ has again placed the ‘Ojuelegba’ crooner at the forefront of his peers in the continent of Africa and his fans have set the social media ablaze with series of positive comments, expressing their excitements about his craft.