- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Lagos Police reacts on the mysterious death of unknown lady in hotel
Investigations to unravel the mysterious death of an unknown lady found inside the Southboung hotel, Morogbo, Lagos state on August 9th have begun by the Lagos State Police Command.
This was contained in a statement signed and made available to Journalists by the Police Public Relations Officer of the state, Bala Elkana.
Bala Elkana stated that the corpse of the deceased lady was found on the bed facing up, with swollen face and foam- like fluid out of her mouth. Her throat was knotted with clothes suggesting that she might have been strangulated.
Bala says there were blood stains all over the place. He added that the corpse of the deceased was evacuated to mortuary for autopsy while the scene was preserved for forensic analysis.
The statement added that the Commissioner of Police Lagos State, CP Zubairu Muazu has ordered the State Criminal Investigation Department Yaba to take over the investigation.