- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Lady Shares The Funny Reason She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend
Many ladies and men have the things they look out for in a potential partner and some habits can lead to the end of the union.
A lady on Twitter, Tolulope Ajibike, recounted how she ended a one week relationship with her man over the way his friends greeted him when she met them.
In her tweet, Tolulope described the way her man’s friend’s greeted him and how unconventional it seemed.
She tweeted: “I once ended a one-week relationship because I didn’t like the way his friends greeted him when I met them… Tunde tun na na.. awon eyan tilapia..awon eleyii jeyan.. ibu owo…okoomoge, twale, after you na you oh.”
See her tweet below:
I once ended a one-week relationship because I didn't like the way his friends greeted him when I met them..
Tunde tun na na.. awon eyan tilapia..awon eleyii jeyan.. ibu owo..okoomoge, twale ,after you na you oh.
— Tolulope Ajibike (@olorificent) August 12, 2019
See Reactions Below;
Lol. This remind me of an ex he was born and brought up in mushin his friends call him agba awo, mushin omo oosa, awon eleyi tunje eniyan, ciro pumping etc. Nah so he go just dey shout gbefun gbefun
— Seemah's Couture (@seemahs_couture) August 12, 2019
Coming from the hood shouldn't let you turn him down, I also believe guys shouldn't take their babes to some gatherings cause the kinda things they goof around saying makes the babe think twice but really it's all jokes.
— dmayg:18.02.18 (@dmayg20) August 12, 2019
I had my degree from a school in the US but I am still a Mushin man. No matter where I am, I promotes Mushin. Whenever I enter hood they must hail. Any lady that doesn't like that should keep off.
— Wolf gang (@Olivesleaves) August 13, 2019
Awon eeyan street 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/JXXDxrOzLK
— kibbzy (@IAMkibbzy) August 12, 2019