- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
Kemi Olunloyo reacts to Obinwanne Okeke’s arrest
Obinwanne Okeke was recently arrested by the FBI in the united stated for internet fraud to the tune of $12Million (N4Billion). Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo took to Instagram to remind Nigerians that she raised a warning on Okeke.
She called him the real ‘yahoo boy’.
The vocal journalist said more:
The Great Journalist of Nigeria VINDICATED AGAIN. I warned u about the REAL Yahoo boys! Obi Okeke FINALLY CAUGHT!
Good job @FBI @DHSgov @USEmbassyAbuja. Shame on @forbesafrica always profiling the fraudulent Africans. Shame on @officialEFCC and Nigerians who don’t believe me. pic.twitter.com/94FzJbZu4B
— Dr Kemi Olunloyo (@HNNAfrica) August 17, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo wrote more on Instagram:
V I N D I C A T E D AGAIN!🇳🇬
#obinwanneokeke finally caught by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation @fbi
Imagine my son @nairamarley was being castigated and accused of a non existent cybercrime while this was going on underneath their eyes. SHAME ON YOU @officialefcc and all my foolish followers trying to be my assignment editor telling me to Investigate @williamsuchemba and could not contribute the budget to do it as a freelance assignment. I work 15 hrs daily with my own time and money to define Investigative Journalism but you love your LIES. Next up Linda Ikeji, Hush Puppi, Noble Igwe, everybody at AIT, Dokpesi should FIRE them all. America is waiting for all of you. To Mr Symington & Claire Pierangelo @usinnigeria
pls don’t stereotype our hardworking youth who are going to visit or study in America or do legitimate business. We Nigerians are always focusing on politicians while ignoring scammers in the cybercrime area. #invictusobi was clearly a young “proper” Yahoo Boy. When I warned you all TWICE December 24th and 27th 2018, you called me insane. 12M fraud. @toluogunlesi @abikedabiri hope you see the evidence we have here. Please continue to fight for our name called Nigeria. It took me three months to get our money from @cibc because the bank’s fraud department despite verifying all my security info were worried because I was calling from NIGERIA. SHAME on @forbesafrica for celebrating mediocrity and fraud. Those that flash money on Instagram watch out!! #Kemiolunloyo