- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Davido’s Lover, Chioma, Clears The Air On Pregnancy Rumours
Chioma, also known as Chef Chi and girlfriend of Nigerian music star, Davido, has denied claims of pregnancy.
The young woman, while addressing the rumors, said that the alleged photo of her pregnancy which recently went viral on social media was photoshopped.
She noted that earlier this year she attended a friend’s baby shower and joined in on the photoshoots. She said one of the pictures was photoshopped, with her face placed on the body of her friend, before it was spread on social media to malign her.
“Y’all really photoshopped my face into my friend’s body,” Chioma said.
Posting the photoshopped picture of herself, she also went ahead to post the original picture of her friend’s baby shower, saying,
A few days after the picture hit the internet, many believed she was pregnant until she dispelled the rumors on her Instagram page.