- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Young girl goes missing in Jos after embarking on trip to visit Facebook Lover
Young girls engaging in online dating have been urged to always exercise due diligence because of the dangers involved.
This beautiful girl based in Jos, Plateau State has been missing for over 5 days after leaving her house to go on a date with a yet to be identified man she met on Facebook.
The girl named Sadiya has lost contact with family members and her mobile phone has been switched off.
Efforts are being made on social media to create awareness about her missing status and find her.
In recent times, Nigeria has recorded cases of murder of ladies who visited strangers after developing friendship with them online.
See the post crying for help.