- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Young girl goes missing in Jos after embarking on trip to visit Facebook Lover
Young girls engaging in online dating have been urged to always exercise due diligence because of the dangers involved.
This beautiful girl based in Jos, Plateau State has been missing for over 5 days after leaving her house to go on a date with a yet to be identified man she met on Facebook.
The girl named Sadiya has lost contact with family members and her mobile phone has been switched off.
Efforts are being made on social media to create awareness about her missing status and find her.
In recent times, Nigeria has recorded cases of murder of ladies who visited strangers after developing friendship with them online.
See the post crying for help.