- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
AY Comedian celebrates the Lady who helped him get past his extra years at Delta State University
Nigerian stand up comedian, actor, and movie producer, Ayo Makun is better known as AY took to his Instagram page to pen down a touching and heart-melting message to his old-time friend and school mate, Melinda Akinlami who is now a newscaster with Channels Television.
AY revealed that Melinda was the one who encouraged and pushed him to read hard and prepare for tests and examinations back then when they were at Delta State University.
He also thanked her for encouraging him when he needed help to pass through his extra years in the university and said a prayer for her. Today is her birthday, so he used the medium to express his full appreciation to her.
Read his caption below:
“Everytime i see you on TV reading the news, all i remember are those sleepless nights in Delsu where you always force me read for my tests or upcoming exams.you were that younger sister that played the role of a big sister. Till date you are a true friend that someone can always rely upon. Thank you for encouraging me when I needed someone to help me get pass those extra years i spent in Delsu. Thank you for everything. @melindaakinlami on your special day, I wish you more grace above everything else. Happy birthday, and may you have a wonderful year ahead!”