- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
I barely sleep at night – Hushpuppi tells his fans
Popular Dubai-based Nigerian big boy, Hushpuppi who easily flaunts his wealth has revealed that he barely sleeps at nights. The self-acclaimed Gucci Master, who flaunts a lifestyle of luxury on social media, made this known via his Instastory.
This is coming just days after he bought himself a brand new Ferrari to add to his collection of cars. Also found in his garage now are a Rolls Royce, Bentley Bentayga and a Ferrari.
However, all of these luxurious items haven’t been able to give Hushpuppi a rest of mind as he now finds it hard to sleep at night.
In recent news, the Dubai based big boy, Hushpuppi celebrated his friend for buying $325k 2019 Rolls Royce Cullinan. Hushpuppi took to social media to celebrate his friend, Mr. Woodbery over his recent acquisition of 2019 Rolls Royce Cullinan.
While sharing photo of the new whip on his Insta-stories, Hushpuppi wrote;
‘Congratulation my brother @mrwoodbery on your new Rolls Royce Cullinan. Team e pain them’.