- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Lagbaja Returns To Stage, Set To Perform At Johnnie And Whisky Jazz
Popular Afro Pop legend, Lagbaja, Adekunle Gold, and Wande Cole are expected to perform live on Saturday at the Afro-Jazz music event organized by Johnnie and Whisky brand.
Parts of the activities lined up for the day, include the presentation of “The Johnnie Walker Highball Cocktail Serve”, a new, vibrant and inspiring way to savour the smooth flavours of Johnnie Walker Black label.
The event promises to feature other side attractions, including comedy and dance.
Lagos socialites of all hues, politicians and several fans of the artistes have all indicated interest in attending the live performances by Adekunle Gold, Lagbaja and Wande Coal.
“Lagbaja will be most wanted artiste of the night having retired from live performances over the years,” a fan said.