- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
Nigerian man commits suicide after changing his Facebook profile photo to poison bottle
A man identified as Erestus Okpe has committed suicide hours after he changed his Facebook profile picture to that of a poison bottle.
The deceased, from Lejja, Enugu State but based in Maiduguri, Borneo State, took the action on Tuesday and the reason is still unknown.
After changing his profile picture on Tuesday, his friends thought he was just clowning them as usual, but the issue became serious after he refused to reply their comments.
They later notified his siblings about the development on Wednesday and that was when they rushed to his apartment, only to find him dead.
His death came as a rude shock to many, as no one knows why he committed suicide.