- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Nigerian man commits suicide after changing his Facebook profile photo to poison bottle
A man identified as Erestus Okpe has committed suicide hours after he changed his Facebook profile picture to that of a poison bottle.
The deceased, from Lejja, Enugu State but based in Maiduguri, Borneo State, took the action on Tuesday and the reason is still unknown.
After changing his profile picture on Tuesday, his friends thought he was just clowning them as usual, but the issue became serious after he refused to reply their comments.
They later notified his siblings about the development on Wednesday and that was when they rushed to his apartment, only to find him dead.
His death came as a rude shock to many, as no one knows why he committed suicide.