- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Laura Ikeji recounts how she got gifts, worth N10million from fans, defends celebs with lavish lifestyles
Laura Ikeji recently defended celebrities who are often trolled for living lavish lifestyles.
Successful fashion entrepreneur recently shared a number of posts on social media in the defence of celebrities who are often criticised for living large and owning a lot of material things.
Laura Ikeji started her defence by narrating how she got over seven million naira from one fan and over two million naira from another fan. In addition to this, she said that she has received lots of gifts from her loyal admirers.
On this note, Laura made it clear that it is actually possible for celebrities to get gifts from fans who genuinely love and admire them.
She even said that a number of her celeb friends have gotten car gifts from people who simply like them.
Laura added that those who dole out these car gifts may not necessarily want something in return. In essence, the entrepreneur pointed out that not all celebs do dirty things to get the gifts which they show off on social media.
See her post below: