- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
Music has been described by many as a universal language and a food for the soul. This is perhaps true seeing as good songs get to circulate effortlessly around the globe.
A white man, Uwe Baltner, has become a viral sensation on social media for singing songs from different parts of the world in his Fiat 500 car.
Just recently, Uwe was spotted singing Nigeria’s Naira Marley’s controversial song, titled Soapy. His funny rendition has had social media users impressed seeing as he does not even speak the language of the song lyrics.
See the video below:
Meanwhile, Naira Marley, recently used his social media platform to express a piece of his mind, as it concerns internet fraudsters in the country.
The Am I A Yahoo boy crooner who was once arrested by officials of the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), bordering on allegations for advanced fee fraud, expressed his anticipation about citizens of the country finding out about the real perpetrators of cybercrime.