- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
A video of a Nigerian man dancing to the controversial dance ‘soapy’ in a church has surfaced the internet.
The controversial dance, which was made popular by Naira Marley, has since been a topic of discussion on social media.
Many have condemned the dance, while others embraced it.
In the trending video, a man in a white garment church was captured dancing the soapy dance, the dance is however ascribed to a man masturbating.