- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Tension in Benue community as body of a yet to be identified man was found in a bush along Daudu to Tse-Nyikwagh road on Monday night, September 9.
A close look at the body, there are visible traces of gash on his head which literally means that he’s suspected to have been murdered.
According to a facebook user, Lortyer Johnson Terver who shared the photos of the unidentified man on the social media platform, he said:
“Show to the person close to you and share. U might be a link between him and his family.His dead body was discovered last Sunday along daudu to tse-Nyikwagh road He is still there as I speak” said
In other news, the Federal Government has approved construction of the $5.3bn Ibadan to Kano standard gauge rail line project.