- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
Daddy Freeze reacts to report on Bible ‘supporting’ Oral Sex
Daddy Freeze has taken to his Instagram page to give more insight into how it is biblical to give one’s partner Oral sex and fingering.
According to the controversial OAP who made the remark while the reaction to a social media report by controversial male feminist Solomon Buchi, Song of Solomon 2:3 is a bible verse that supports such an act.
Well he is actually right, let me give another scripture to support him.
Just as in Elizabethan/Early modern English ‘nothing’ actually was a slang that meant vagina, ‘much ado about nothing’ is a clear illustration of this, likewise in ancient Hebrew and Aramaic, the ‘apple tree’ was a slang for the penis. Put this into perspective as you read the following verse, also asking yourself which fruit does a man have that is pleasant to a woman’s taste.
◄ Song of Solomon 2:3 ►
New International Version
Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest is my beloved among the young men. I delight to sit in his shade, and his fruit is sweet to my taste.
The controversial topic had set social media on fire yesterday and many Nigerians didn’t waste time in pouring out their opinions on the issue.