- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
Daddy Freeze reacts to report on Bible ‘supporting’ Oral Sex
Daddy Freeze has taken to his Instagram page to give more insight into how it is biblical to give one’s partner Oral sex and fingering.
According to the controversial OAP who made the remark while the reaction to a social media report by controversial male feminist Solomon Buchi, Song of Solomon 2:3 is a bible verse that supports such an act.
Well he is actually right, let me give another scripture to support him.
Just as in Elizabethan/Early modern English ‘nothing’ actually was a slang that meant vagina, ‘much ado about nothing’ is a clear illustration of this, likewise in ancient Hebrew and Aramaic, the ‘apple tree’ was a slang for the penis. Put this into perspective as you read the following verse, also asking yourself which fruit does a man have that is pleasant to a woman’s taste.
◄ Song of Solomon 2:3 ►
New International Version
Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest is my beloved among the young men. I delight to sit in his shade, and his fruit is sweet to my taste.
The controversial topic had set social media on fire yesterday and many Nigerians didn’t waste time in pouring out their opinions on the issue.