- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Lamborghini stolen in Switzerland found in Ghana with Nigerian plate number (Photo)
Luxury Rental Benelux, a car rental company based in Germany claims a Lamborghini car was stolen from Switzerland and its currently touring the expressways in Africa.
The car rental company posted on Instagram via its handle, luxuryrentalbenelux, that the car was rented in June in Zurich, Switzerland.
According to Luxury Rental Benelux, the exotic car which has been located in Germany has a Nigerian number plate customised with the name, “Chosen 1”.
The company promised a cash reward of €10,000 for anyone who has tips regarding the current location of the car and how it can be found.
Meanwhile, Zurich local media, Blick, identified the owner of the car as Deniz Torun (30).
The specific model of the car is Lamborghini Huracan Spyder (610 hp). The original number plate for the stolen sports car is ZG-27482.
The newspaper reports that Torun said he reportedly rented the car to a young man with a Ghanaian passport in front of the Hilton Airport Hotel in Opfikon ZH, a municipality in Switzerland.
Below is a picture of the passport shared on Instagram by Luxury Rental Benelux.
After the posts on the missing car went viral, the person in possession of the luxury car decided to contact the car renting company and call for negotiation.
See the posts below.