- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
‘I Will Never Think I’m To Big For God’ – Cardi B
Cardi B seems to be having a sober reflection and she’s taken to Twitter to express how she feels about God.
The rapper who just turned 27, said she never thinks she’s too big for God, neither does she “take his name for vain “. She went on to explain why this is so and called out those who say she brings up God to justify what she does.
She tweeted: “I will never think I’m to big for God .God knows my feelings,God knows my sensitivity,God knows my emotions,God knows my intentions .If I’m ever wrong I ask God forgiveness because what I might thing is right is wrong but I as forgiveness to the LORD Not to YOU!
“Hate when people say i bring up God to justify what I do. No. I bring up God because he the one that knows how I really feel .He the one that hears my prayers the one who knows what makes me happy , mad , hurt ,sad.He know My intentions and I don’t take his name for vain.”
She added: “People out here talking bout other people karma and how they heart works while constantly pushing hatred propaganda, how that works, mhhhmm how your heart work ?but the more people trey to destroy me the MORE I RISE! Facts!”
See the screenshots below.