- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Fifteen inmates have been freed by police in another illegal rehabilitation centre in Adamawa state, after discovering another illegal reformation home at a suburb in the state.
The Adamawa Police Command raided a House suspected to be having many people as hostages at Wuri-Hausa Yola town of the state.
According to report, the police found over 15 victims illegal detained by an old man and young persons serving as his monitoring agents.
The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Suleiman Yahaya Ngoroje, confirmed the development, said the officers on intelligence suivelliance raided the house on Tuesday evening.
He further said that more information will be gathered after further probe into the matter later today.
Recall that just of recent, illegal rehabilitation centres have been discovered by security operatives in Kaduna state, where men and women were found in chains, sexually harrassed and tortured.