- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Woman Lays Curses On Those Sleeping With Married Men
The issue of married men sleeping with single ladies has continued to bring pains to their wives. Despite all efforts to stop them, the married men have remained defiant in the nefarious acts.
This seems to have prompted this woman in questions to curse ladies sleeping with married men. Her letter shared by a relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin hasn’t gone down well with some commenters on his page.
Many young women sleep with these married men for money and better resources.
Meanwhile, Controversial Ghanaian marriage and relationship counselor known as Counselor Lutterodt has once again proved that he is the king of controversies by advising married men to impregnate their maids if their wives can’t conceive.
According to Counselor Lutterodt, there is nothing wrong if a married man gets his maid pregnant because his wife is infertile or barren.
He stated that married men not be criticized when they make such a bold decision to impregnate their maids because their wives can’t have children.
Counselor Lutterodt also added that if the wife is not fulfilling the duties of a wife and also has a bad character, there is nothing wrong if the man goes in for the maid.