- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
A popular mad woman in Bayelsa, has welcomed a bouncing baby boy in Nembe Ogbolomabiri In Brass Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.
According to reports, the mentally unstable woman was forced to have her baby in a clinic different from the well equipped general hospital in Yenagoa provided for her, free of charge by a certain Non Governmental Organisation (NGO)
She was said to have refused birthing her child there because everyone was starring at her, but thankfully, she successfully put to bed in another clinic, and both mother and son are alive and doing great.
See another photo of the woman