- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
‘I survived 2019 without getting pregnant’ – Nigerian lady celebrates
A social media user identified as @Miss_Okikiola on the micro-blogging platform, Twitter has celebrated an unusual achievement.
In a post shared on her Twitter page, the excited lady said that the year is over and she managed not to get pregnant.
“I survived 2019 without getting pregnant. Guys I did it,” her post read.
See her tweet below;
I survived 2019 without getting pregnant
Guys I did it💃💃 pic.twitter.com/jvpYKUuDIX
— Oloju Ede❤ (@Miss_Okikiola) November 20, 2019
Reacting to the post, some of the users on the platform were sighted in her comment section reminding her that the year is not over, and anything can still happen.
See some comments below;
E fit still happen on 31st DEC mafo😂
— Abdulsalam (@Smartlass2) November 20, 2019
It’s not over until it’s over .. good things be coming your way pic.twitter.com/Z9qFLXUXbo
— Javier (@DiokaEneh) November 20, 2019
— King👑Harris (@HarrisUche) November 20, 2019
Relax nah, your December ovulation is still there girl 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/1RxJ2k09pK
— Princess Adekemi 👸👑👑 (@igbaghe) November 20, 2019
There’s still more than a month to go
And you haven’t met me… My name is John and when Johnny is tempted, Johnny Sins
— Your Uncle From Kaduna (@Real_jaeflex) November 20, 2019
There's still time na…it can still happen.
— Onikoyi Habeeb (@CallMeHabeeb) November 20, 2019
2019 still a long way to go, so anything can still happen
— Nwa Mazi (@stvgod2) November 20, 2019
There is still time dear
— Elder Seun (@iamseunalaofin) November 20, 2019
Too early to celebrate my dear.
— Henry O (@onos_147) November 20, 2019
December never even reach… God can still do wonders…
— Mukty🌟 (@callmeMuktar) November 20, 2019