- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
The gunmen, who abducted three female students of the Bayelsa State College of Health Technology have been caught and lynched by a mob.
WITHIN NIGERIA reported how kidnappers abducted three female Students of the Bayelsa state college of health Technology, Otuogidi on Monday, took them to an unknown place.
Meanwhile, the kidnappers have been caught, according to report the assailants were caught in the evening on Tuesday and lynched by an angry mob at Ogbia Town, Ogbia Local Government Area of the state.
Community sources disclosed that it was more of community policing. The indigenes, landlords and tenants came out as group to search for the girls and their effort paid off leading to the rescue of the girls.
Sources within the Bayelsa state college, disclosed that the female victims were recovered unhurt and taken to the police station at Ogbia town.
Also confirming the incident, the Police Public Relation Officer (PPRO), Buswat Asinim, said the victims were in good condition.