- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Davido flaunts N150million diamond encrusted necklace with son’s face on it, says he is not here to ‘play’
It is no news that singer Davido, loves lavishing money on jewels, but this time, it appears he has outdone himself with his latest diamond collection.
Davido hours ago, shared a photo of the diamond encrusted necklace, he purchased from famous US celebrity Jeweler, Icebox, with the caption, ‘I didn’t come to play’.
The custom made jewel had his son’s face with a crown on his head, as the pendant of the necklace.
And the US celebrity Jeweler, Ice Box took to the comment section to appreciate him and revealed it cost N150 million Naira which is approximately,$410 thousand dollars.
“We have received your wire for 150M Naira thank you David! 💪” they declared.
Davido is widely known for his ability to spend on jewelries and material things. From acquiring luxury cars to expensive necklaces and watches.