- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
A sweet and kindhearted anonymous couple has surprised a waitress with the gift of a brand new car after learning she walks 14 miles to work everyday .
Adrian Edwards resumed her job as normal as a waitree on a particular day when a couple walked into her restaurant to be served. After attending to the couple, Edwards got to share a bit of her story in which she revealed that she walks 14 miles daily to work.
Moved by her story, the couple finished their meal and walked out of the restaurant only to return with a brand new car, for Edwards. CNN reports that the couple purchased a 2011 Nissan Sentra and gave it to her just hours after meeting her.
Interestingly, the couple chose to be anonymous and didn’t seek anything in return. All they asked Edwards is to pay it forward by helping another person in need when she is able to. Edwards who was already saving for a car was excited and shocked at the same time. She vowed to pay it forward and expressed gladness that she would be able to attend college quicker than she imagined.
See another photo