- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
“So proud of how I handled this year, I fought many battles and wipe my own tears”- Davido’s fiancee, Chioma
Singer, Davido’s wife-to-be, Chioma Avril Rowland, who is set to wed the singer in 2020, is thankful and proud of herself for successfully fighting her silent battles all by herself through out this year.
The talented chef who recently birthed Davido’s first son took to her Instagram story to recount how she was able fight and overcome tough times, which humbled her and made her a stronger woman.
“So proud of how I handled this year, I fought so many silent battles, I had to humble myself, wipe my own tears, & pat myself on the back”