Man narrates how he resurrected after doctors certified him dead

Event host, identified as @Sirkastiq has taken to Twitter, to share a ‘stranger than fiction tale’ of how he died and resurrected.

According to @sirkastiq, it all started one Friday night after he returned from a dance practice and was feeling feverish. He said he managed to pull through the night and headed to a friend’s place the next morning and by the time he got to his friend’s residence, he had slumped at their gate. And every other thing that happened afterwards was narrated to him, as he became unconscious ….

Here’s the full story.

I had just returned from dance practice (I was a member of FLAMES dance group in Uniben then). It was a Friday night, got back to my room feeling feverish.

I managed to get through the night and early the next morning, decided to go to ‘town’ (Ikpoba hill) to my friend’s place so they could look after me, as I stayed alone in school.

I got to their gate, knocked and slumped. All information from this point is as I was told, as I was unconscious though it all.

I was hurriedly rushed to a hospital around where I was somewhat revived but it was recommended I be moved to UBTH for proper treatment.

I was driven to UBTH but started foaming at the mouth on the way, got there and was immediately admitted. My parents in Lagos were informed and they journeyed down.

I was unconscious for 8 days and placed on oxygen. All this while, they weren’t sure what the problem was. “It seems like a fever, but we are running tests”, they told my mum.

She never left my bedside. Neither did my dad, but he often had to go buy stuff. (I digress)
Oh my brother @IAmSteveHarris was there as well.

Sometime on the 8th day, it was announced that UBTH doctors were proceeding on a strike. Great, right? People were advised to come remove their wards from the wards. 😁

It was on this day I stopped breathing.Yes, even with the oxygen.

My mum and dad were called to the doctors office and were told the news. I was moved to a metal table something and placed in a body bag. My mum wept and wept…and wept. Jesus!

My fellowship members who had been earnestly praying and hanging around me were dispersed. (I heard they never stopped praying sha)

Journey to Lagos from benin was 4 hours back in those days. The oxygen would last only 4 hours. Not sure what the injection was but maybe some shock stuff.

It was a station wagon. My mum was in front and I lay in the back with the student doctor, his injection and my oxygen.
I can’t imagine what my mum was feeling. My dad and brother rode in another car.

We got to Ojodu and can you guess what happened, ladies and gentlemen?
There was major traffic. Oh can you guess what happened next?

Thats right! The oxygen finished and I stopped breathing. Even the injections did nothing! The car finally got to the hospital (Havana hospital) and guess what?

Apparently, I started gasping for air again. Just. As. The. Car. Pulled. Up. At. The. Hospital.
I was rushed in and I spent the next 3 months there in a coma. Alive but in a coma.




Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More