- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
PHOTO: Nigerian man laid to rest with failed betting slips that caused his death
A yet-to-be-identified Nigerian man has been laid to rest together with the betting coupons which resulted in his untimely death.
Reports gathered that the deceased who was a betting addict prior to his death, played 2 slips which did not yield the desired result, as they both failed.
He actually played the two slips to get a total income of N41.2million. One slip for N34million and the other slip for N7.2million.
After playing, the two slips cut along the line and the man who couldn’t bear the sad outcome, slumped and died. He has now been laid to rest together with the betting coupons
See photo below: