Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo and family escape death as fire breaks out at their home while they slept (video)

Role interpreter, Junior Pope Odonwodo is grateful to be alive after fire broke out at his home.

The  popular actor revealed that he and his family were all asleep when the fire started.

The video he shared online shows the exterior walls, chairs and AC blackened from the fire.

Fortunately, no life was lost.

Pope captioned the video:

“Join Me In Thanking God Ooooooooo
My House Almost Went Up In Flames While My Family Slept But GOD Intervened.
My Hands Are Clean Oooooooooooo,(Akam di Ocha). God Is The Greatest (final full stop). My family and I are safe.”

Watch the video below.

MOST READ TODAY

Follow Us on Google News

Get News Via Whatsapp

Get Updates Via Telegram

Got news tip? send us story

Leave a comment

MORE STORIES

MORE STORIES

MORE VIDEOS

MORE STORIES