Nigerian celebrities have excitedly stepped out for the grand finale of the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards, AMVCA after two previous nights of Cultural and Nominee Gala nights.
While fans think they have seen the most, a look through the social media pages of stars in the entertainment industry suggests otherwise.
The red carpet of the AMVCA will be walked by gorgeous, stunning, and dapper celebrities in breathtaking outfits.
Below are some of the looks sported by favourite celebrities:
1.Funke Akindele couldn’t have chosen a more suiting colour for her skin tone. The Politician cum actress wore a turquoise blue gown embellished with shiny details. Feathery details can be seen on one shoulder, as well as the flowing part of the gown, adding to the ambiance.
2. Nse Ikpe-Etim swept everyone off their feet in this purple number by celebrity stylist Toju Foyeh. Nse’s almost princessy look left just the right amount of neck details with more to imagine.
3. Tobi Bakre Pink and black never looked so good, especially on a man! Tobi Bakre effortlessly pulled off the gentlemanly look. A great haircut and the right accessories, Tobi will steal hearts on the red carpet.
4. Sharon Ooja There’s no need to search for the cloud at the AMVCA, Sharon Ooja definitely brought it all with her. The actress looked angelic in her white Sheye Oladejo two piece and her lowcut hair.
5. Femi Adebayo showed up understanding the assignment. He sported a black two-piece with white needlework design. Adebayo paired it with an overflowing jacket while confidently walking the red carpet.
6. Lilian Afegbai Black never looked so good and elegant. Lilian Afegbai is all that there is to see. With intricate details on the chest region, the actress didn’t have to do too much to pull off this gorgeous look.
7. Uti Nwachukwu As one of the hosts for the night, Uti had to go all out, looking regal in his fit like royalty. The statement of the entire look is the design on his agbada and his shoes!
8. For red carpets, Toke Makinwa has never missed. She knows just when to go subtle and really hard, like this. If you have no idea what the movie Frozen is about, Toke is a literal representation.
9. Everyone would have to stay at least two feet away from Iyabo Ojo in this colourful feathery attire. She is not called the queen mother for nothing and lived up to her name.
10. Juliet Ibrahim’s curves came out to play in all their glory in this waist-snatching gold dress. This is another actress that colleagues would have to avoid, talk about the thorns on her shoulder.
11. Grecian Goddess Adunni Ade showed up in this simple yet elegant look. The actress paired her all white Donamatoshi official outfit with blue shoes and a tiny purse.
12.Mercy Aigbe Hajia Minnah with the H never takes it easy when it comes to fashion, red carpet or not. Mercy looks stunning in this ruffled dress with her statement shoulders and min imal accessories.
13.Priscilla Ojo Like mother, like daughter! Iyabo Ojo’s only daughter Priscy is none to look out for on the red carpet with this dazzling high neck brown outfit. The way the dress settles into her skin gives it an exquisite look.
14. VJ Adams will sure bring a pocketful of magic to the red carpet in his blue bejewelled cape. Adams paired his cape with a two-piece shirt, trousers, and a finely designed cap See more below: