Kaduna road crash claim six lives
The Sector Commander, Mr Kabir Nadabo, told the News Agency of Nigeria that the multiple accidents were caused by speeding and dangerous driving. At least six persons on Tuesday lost...
Read moreDetailsThe Sector Commander, Mr Kabir Nadabo, told the News Agency of Nigeria that the multiple accidents were caused by speeding and dangerous driving. At least six persons on Tuesday lost...
Read moreDetailsRecall that Fubara and minister of minister of FCT, Nyesom Wike, were at daggers drawn for weeks on end last year over the political and economic control of the state....
Read moreDetailsThe suspects, Terver Agwa and Terna Agwa, were arraigned before a Makurdi chief magistrate court on Monday Two suspects have been arrested by the police in Benue state over the...
Read moreDetailsThe victims, it's gathered, were abducted by the attackers while they were celebrating the New Year Day. The council chairman of Akwanga Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, Mr Safiyanu...
Read moreDetailsThe police alleged that following Yellow’s persistent demands, the younger brother was said to have drawn out a machete to end his life One Ibrahim Salisu has been arrested for...
Read moreDetailsThe Minister of Interior, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, made the disclosure on Monday in Abuja during an inspection of facilities of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS). The automation of passport application process...
Read moreDetailsThe Nigerian military says politics is an albatross to their efforts to tackle the deepening security crisis, especially banditry, in the country. General Musa made the disclosure during a chat...
Read moreDetailsHe implored the public to support the military in its efforts to rid the agents of anarchy in the country The Nigerian military top brass has disclosed the real motivation...
Read moreDetailsHe also said as part of efforts to beef up security in the Plateau, more troops are being deployed to the area. The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Lieutenant General...
Read moreDetailsHundreds of houses and farmlands were razed during the onslaught which has sparked outrage across the world. The Bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Sokoto, Matthew Hassan-Kukah, has unequivocally condemned...
Read moreDetails© 2022 WITHIN NIGERIA MEDIA LTD. designed by WebAndName
© 2022 WITHIN NIGERIA MEDIA LTD. designed by WebAndName